Desi trying to lose 15 pounds for starters

Options
Hello, my desk job has got me fat. Looking for ppl who understand my food habits - pakistani / indian cuisine. Im a recent widow.. been an year now almost ... been through a lot... this weight loss journey will mean a lot to me thus... more later ciao!

Replies

• ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I love Indian and Pakistani cuisine (although I do not belong to either culture). Have you read any of Anupy Singla's cookbooks? She is wonderful, and so many of her recipes are low-calorie, low-fat, high vegetable, high-fiber. She is also on Facebook and you can follow her for recipe tips, etc.
  • desiluroxx
    desiluroxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, felt as if I was reading a post that I could of wrote minus the food habits. My name is Desiree, just joined HOPING to lose 15-20 pounds (the more the better haha) and I too recently loss my fiance, on June 7, it will be 8 months :'(
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Hello, my desk job has got me fat. Looking for ppl who understand my food habits - pakistani / indian cuisine. Im a recent widow.. been an year now almost ... been through a lot... this weight loss journey will mean a lot to me thus... more later ciao!

I'm in the same boat, I sit behind a desk all day..... my dad passed away last year, and in that years I've put on 25lbs please feel free to add me