Been here for 2 years, lots of friends gone

Options
angjindra
angjindra Posts: 77 Member
So I have been pretty active here for about 2 years. During the summer months I am not as on the ball as I should be, but I'm always still here and try to be pretty supportive. It seems lately all of the people I have been friends with for a long time have disappeared! It's like 80% have stopped logging in frequently and have become ghosts! I'm looking for some active people to friend me. I find it more motivating when I see others logging foods, working out, and sharing stories. :):)

Replies

• sbow790
    sbow790 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    same here, I"m almost on my 1 year mark...and I have only really 1 or 2 friends that come on sometimes anymore. I'm still trying to reach goals but it's so much more fun with friends and support. We can be friends if you'd like! :)
  • sapf
    sapf Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm reasonably active. About to hit 120 days of logging in. I don't always log my food (esp on weekends when I go out to eat) but I pretty consistently provide support. Feel free to add me.
  • dragonfly123321
    dragonfly123321 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    HI I've been on this for about for only about 4 months but would be interested in having more friends /support too :)
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I havent been here but a month and a half. That sounds discouraging that so many people give up. Its a journey not a sprint.
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    Ive been here since January but im not sure i can go very long without logging every day haha. its more of a lifestyle now
  • prairiewalker
    prairiewalker Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    friend request sent.. :):flowerforyou:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Been here 2 years and log daily.

Feel free to add me. :smile:

8488541.png
  • ivinzi
    ivinzi Posts: 10
    Options
    i've been logging everyday for around 2 months now still going strong. Just started looking into the community side of mfp since doing it alone really can get daunting :p.
  • cyoka13
    cyoka13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My goal is to hit one year of logging - I think I am at 210 days. I also do my best to accurately log everything and not just log into MFP. Feel free to add me :)
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Im active, feel free to add me!
  • Jameson1984
    Jameson1984 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Im getting back on track. Im on daily to motivate my friends but sometimes struggle with the logging my journals part.
  • jfwahl
    jfwahl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started this weekI want to have more friends on here becuase most of the people I know don't seem to get on her much. I want to log everyday. From the day first found this site I have loged in. please add me. I am looking for a lifestyle change and not a diet. So this is great for me.
  • irunoveru
    irunoveru Posts: 38
    Options
    Anyone can add me, my profile is open.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Been here for a year and half, and have a handful of people that started about the same time I did, it really helps when you have people that continue to encourage you. I had a very difficult year that derailed me, so to have them means the world to me!!
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I don't consider most people here (save one, she knows who she is)....friends, in fact, that's an abused word, especially online. I prefer....strategic alliance asset.

That said, some people are only in your life for a season, miss. People get on this weight loss journey and sometimes get off at an earlier exit. While its nice to have strategic alliances with people here, I don't forget they can disappear into the ether of the interwebz, at any given time and without a word or warning. Hard to call those people friends, yes?