Where are the food diaries?

Options
I'm back again. I fell off the wagon, and it crashed and burned! I was a fool to think I didn't need this site. I need support now more than ever. I'm having bad cravings in the evening. It makes me feel good to eat carbs like donuts, coke, etc. I'm guessing it gives me a high like people that are on drugs. I dunno. Where can I find people's food diaries of what they eat? Maybe I can learn something that way. Thanks

Replies

• TheChaoticBuffalo
    TheChaoticBuffalo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Each person here can set their food diary to Private, Public, or Friends Only. If you're able to see a particular person's diary, there should be a View Diary link on any of their posts related to their diary. There may be other ways to get to them, but that's the one I'm aware of. My diary is set to Friends Only. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • rocknlotsofrolls
    rocknlotsofrolls Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You can friend me and view mine if you like. :smile:
  • jilleebee77
    jilleebee77 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I try to keep myself in check/moderation. I am FAR from "perfect" when it comes to eating. I eat what I like. Feel free to friend me as well! I try to make better choices and am still learning. I do enjoy a glass of wine, chocolate, pie, etc here and there.

:)
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, add me if you like. Personally, I find that I have less cravings if I focus on eating more protein. I've also switched from regular Coke to Coke Zero for my caffeine fix.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I have an open diary!