You Know It's Time to Get In Shape When ___________

Options
124»

Replies

• mandy_godfree
    mandy_godfree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When you realise you will have to leave your job if you don't get in shape, and you're the only wage earner because your husband is disabled.
  • heidihosilver
    heidihosilver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When you're fixing a to go box at a salad bar while wearing a bright reddish/ pink fleece and white scarf and that is a close enough comparison for a little girl to say "Look Daddy, it's Santa."..and I'll be leaving now.
  • bonsmom
    bonsmom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You're at the pumpkin patch on Halloween and in your family photo sitting on hay bales it looks like there is a very large pumpkin under your shirt and your boobs are resting on the pumpkin. Ugh
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    You Know It's Time to Get In Shape When ___________

you get online for a roller coaster and worry you might not fit
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    > You Know It's Time to Get In Shape When ___________

All of the cookies are gone, and you ate them!

I've definitely been ther. Blasted girl scouts...
  • fitforeternity493
    fitforeternity493 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    When you can no longer see or feel your clavicle bones and your stomach looks pregnant and bloated constantly.

That was my motivation for getting in shape anyways.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    YKITTGISW your A1c is diabetic regardless of whether you accidentally didn't fast before testing.
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    YKITTGISW your A1c is diabetic regardless of whether you accidentally didn't fast before testing.

This was similar to my motivation. Nurse did a trendline on my blood work and said if I don't change a single thing, next year when I come in for blood work, she will be telling me that I am diabetic and need to be on high cholesterol meds. That was my wake up call. Glad the nurse cared enough to say something about my actual trendline rather than just tell me my results are fine (which technically they were).