I wanna have a success story too!

Options
iwtbt170
iwtbt170 Posts: 51 Member
You are all such an insperation! ! There have been times I've lost 40 lbs and could have posted, but I never thought it made a difference in how I looked...but then I see all of you posting 20, 30, 50+ lb losses and even 20 lbs makes a difference. ...I guess sometimes we just don't see it on ourselves...so I am currently losing the 35 lbs I just put back on, and I am going to do before & after pics this time....soon as I get this 35 lbs off ..6 down 29 to go!

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    The big problem is that it never goes fast enough, the weight loss. But if you work hard and keep at it, you will be successful. Have faith in the process and own when you stray. It never happens overnight. 6 pounds lost is a start and its better than 5!
  • iwtbt170
    iwtbt170 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The big problem is that it never goes fast enough, the weight loss. But if you work hard and keep at it, you will be successful. Have faith in the process and own when you stray. It never happens overnight. 6 pounds lost is a start and its better than 5!

I tend to gain and lose this particular 35 lbs pretty fast...with in a couple months..then I hit the "nope ain't gonna lose anymore" phase and relaps...2 things I need to work on
    1) not getting comfortable and thinking I don't need to log anymore
    2) pushing through that stage where everything halts

Of course if I could conquere #1 I probably wouldn't have an issue with #2 lol
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great job! You want it, so you will do it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!