Males Only! hunger during period?

Options
SrJoben
SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
Gosh, I just want to eat a lot of food! I get extra hungry when I'm on it :( can someone help me? Question is, should I just listen to my body and eat as I wish? I am still trying to lose weight though :(

This is so hard to get info on. None of the girls let us read or post in their threads about periods.

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Put away your thong and put on your granny panties. Eat away and drink lots of beer. :) This makes everything better.
  • aljeca
    aljeca Posts: 83
    Options
    don't forget the chocolate ;)
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Midol helps with cramps and discomfort even in men, AND..... You can still exercise as you normally would.
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Well said Meredith :) you made me laugh...thanks
  • irunoveru
    irunoveru Posts: 38
    Options
    You could always get a hysterectomy like I did then no more buying tampons. But the hot flashes will kick your *kitten*, so drink plenty of beer to cool yourself down! :laugh:
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Now see...I have that problem before...during PMS. Sometimes I give in. Eating will make you feel better. I promise.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    You could always get a hysterectomy like I did then no more buying tampons. But the hot flashes will kick your *kitten*, so drink plenty of beer to cool yourself down! :laugh:

I had this too...it's wonderful!! Although I don't get the hot flashes. Not yet anyway!!
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Lemme tell you something. I was in Cancun back in 2008 and got a really bad sunburn. I ate Midol like it was candy. Made me feel super mellow and chill.
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    And bacon. Don't forget the bacon.
  • focknfree
    focknfree Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Gotta use the panty liner with the tampon. Don't want any accidents. And for heavy days use pad and tampon.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Eat it up man! Work it out after.
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Gotta use the panty liner with the tampon. Don't want any accidents. And for heavy days use pad and tampon.

Heavy days? You mean like when deadlifting?
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Heavy days? You mean like when deadlifting?

Oh yes, you will be as sore, as tired and as hungry.