please distract me so I don't keep snacking.

Options
Hi guys!
Need a bit of support right now.. I've eaten my fill, I'm not actually hungry, but I'm so bored and I'm prone to bored snacking.
Please distract me! It's only half past six, it's too early for my fallback of going to bed!!

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    You haven't got dinner to eat? I'd be going to bed... Or going out for a walk or something
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,021 Member
    Options
    Dye your hair.
    Paint your nails.
    Do homework.
    Clean the house.
    Do the laundry.
    Go for a walk or bicycle ride.
    Go to the gym.
    Grab a camera and start taking photos around your neighbourhood.

(Personally, I can't even imagine what being bored feels like ... too much to do.)
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    The luxury of time, enjoy it.

I'd add in a quick bike ride with my husband or ring my parents for a catch up.

Maybe clean out the cupboard under my stairs. it's getting a death trap lol and I keep putting it off.

Would you like to come cut my grass? I'm nice like that ;)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

Maybe clean out the cupboard under my stairs. it's getting a death trap lol and I keep putting it off.

If we're offering options, i've got an assignment that needs finishing. Are you any good with enzyme kinetics?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,021 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

If we're offering options, i've got an assignment that needs finishing. Are you any good with enzyme kinetics?

Me too ... got to get at that tonight! But if the OP would like to read some articles about knowledge management as it pertains to infrastructure/planning departments of local governments, and summarise some key points, that would be great! :grin:

• MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options

I use an enzyme washing liquid to wash my work hats.. close enough?

• MissSusieQ
    Options
    I've gone for the most reliable solutions..
    an episode of friends
    a really long hot shower
    brushing my teeth
    and now I'm laying in bed planning what I'm going to eat next week!
  • MissSusieQ
    Options
    I've spent almost the whole time since I last posted looking at puppies and dogs on gumtree.

lawd help me.. it's big dog season and I might not be emotionally stable enough to withstand