Gym Clothes for the Heavier Woman

Options
Anyone know a good brand of plus size jym shorts for a woman with larger thighs? I can fit most brands around my belly but have problems with the smaller cut around the thigh area. This makes sitting exersizes like weights uncomfortable to say the least.

Replies

• pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The only brand I had success for (sizes 14-18, so I'm not sure if it would apply to >18) my big booty and large thighs has been Champion. And it's a lot cheaper than Nike/ADIDAS and I feel better tailored for curves. Hope that helps and hope you find something soon! Nothing worse than being uncomfortable while you're trying to get some exercise in!
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Old Navy. They are loose at the bottom :)
  • JSA17
    JSA17 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Old Navy has the best fitting workout gear for ALL sizes :) And inexpensive too!
  • izehar
    izehar Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for all the info.:happy:
  • Tandy777
    Tandy777 Posts: 10
    Options
    Old navy in Canada doesn't carry plus sizes! Best shorts IV found for exercise are these .. Bought 4 pairs to gt me through the week but now wearing them constantly .. To fit in 10-15 mins whenever I can .. So will have to get a few more pairs. Unfortunately, only 4x available at the momen! http://www.1-plus.com/Basic-activewear-shorts/714771,default,pd.html?dwvar_714771_color=Black&start=10&cgid=PE-Apparel-ActiveZone-Pants
  • jorasims
    jorasims Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Walmart! All of my workout clothes are from there and they fit great. They have a variety of sizes from XS to 4X I believe...
  • Tandy777
    Tandy777 Posts: 10
    Options
    Yes that's true but hit & miss ... And some don't hold up well after the first wash!