Looking for a similar accountability partner(s)

Options
I am looking for someone(s) to connect with everyday and stay accountable. I am really trying and it is so hard to do it alone. A bit about me, I am 26, female, 5'10, I work a lot of shift work(nursing field) and I live in Canada. I struggle with emotional eating and binging. I am currently 312 pounds, I would like to be roughly 160-175 lbs. If you are looking for some motivation and need someone to talk to, share our food logs, our thoughts, struggles.. I would love that too.

Replies

• emilyysarah
    emilyysarah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse (in U.K.) so also do shift work.. same height and similar age to you, feel free to add me!
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    31yo RN from Alberta. Not working currently (at home with my 6.5 month old) but I know shift work all too well.

I'm heading my way down to a healthy weight. Started at 227lbs at the end of my pregnancy and I'm down 53ish pounds from highest, 36 below my prepregnant weight. I'm short though - still have 40-60 pounds to go.

I'd love an accountability partner for activity. I need someone to remind me to get out and move my behind. I wouldn't mind sharing recipes and being supportive too.

I've got diet pretty solid at the moment. I eat basically whatever I want but it breaks down to roughly 90% healthy with some random whatever I want thrown in because life happens and I don't believe in restricting food groups for weight loss. My weight loss mantra: if it's not sustainable, it's not worth it.

My diary is open to friends and I don't fib or fudge anything. I log it all, including the junk. I don't generally have any binge issues unless you count Thursday night snack nights, where I eat pretty lightly during the day so I can have all the snacks I want in the evening while I watch tv.