Odd but tasty snacks

Options
2»

Replies

• Jodypriddy
    Jodypriddy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Okay, a really odd but tasty snack of mine would be: Peanut Butter, Jam and Cottage Cheese. It doesn't sound great, but it sure tastes awesome! Be sure to try it out

I just tried this and its awesome. I used nonfat cottage cheese and sugar free jam & peanut butter. Great source of protein and good fats.
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I like peanut butter with sweet chili sauce the kind for spring rolls. It is savory, spicy and a bit sweet. Make a great Peanut Butter Sammie.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I like corn tortillas with all natural peanut butter and dill pickles rolled up. :D
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I really like to add red pepper flakes to the sugar-free bread and butter chips(pickles). Sweet/salty/sour/spicy all at once.
  • PhylinAZ
    PhylinAZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cuke slices topped with sweet onion and smoked salmon.
  • PhylinAZ
    PhylinAZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oven roasted (till crispy) garbanzo beans with garlic powder.
  • GailK1967
    GailK1967 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Banana dipped in peanut butter.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Popcorn topped with nutritional yeast, game over :)

Cheesy popcorn is weird?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    xmissxamyx wrote: »
    I really like cream cheese, vegemite and avocado, I just kind of smoosh those 3 things together and eat it like a dip maybe with a few crackers but if im honest....mostly just with a spoon :wink:
    Honey and peanut butter on a cracker is pretty neat too...just maybe not the healthiest

Avo and Vegemite is the best combo ever... The cream cheese just adds more creaminess. So good with a poached egg - on sourdough, yum!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat tortilla, peanut butter, dried craisins or raisins and a drizzle of honey - so yummy! Great snack while kayaking or take and have as an on-the-go meal or snack.
  • feathernaut
    feathernaut Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I like chopping a cucumber into slices and salting them. Sometimes I'll add garlic powder or Adobo seasoning.

He's a big fan of raw onions dipped in barbeque sauce. He smells great after that... haha.

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Popcorn topped with nutritional yeast, game over :)

YES!