WOMEN/MEN UNDER 25 WITH 50+ LBS TO LOSE

Options
Hey!

I am new to the MyFitnessPal community boards and am interested in finding a good support system. There are so many different groups on here I thought I'd add one, and maybe there's one out there already and you can point me in the right direction... but anyways...

I am 22
SW 299
CW 247.4
GW 170's

Some additional stats
Height: 5'7
Waist: 35.5
Hips: 51
Thighs: 32
Calves: 17.5

My problem area is my lovely love handles.

I am also a serial binger and do-over queen.

I am also a full-time student and work 36hrs a week as well. I'm always exhausted!

I have started working out 5 days a week and have stayed consistently making meals at home since the beginning of May. I can feel my motivation starting to dwindle when it comes to exercise because even though I've lost weight, I am always tired! Just trying to find a support group to stay motivated.

Post your stats below, let's keep eachother motivated!

Also, what are your goals for June?

Mine are to hit 240lbs and stay consistent with my exercise routine!

Please add me!

And if you have Fitbit: https://www.fitbit.com/user/3BPH7C

Replies

• LettyBz
    LettyBz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am 25 and have always struggled with my weight (junk food kweeeen). I just started my journey (again) last week. My overall goal is to lose 60lbs. Last weigh in was 227lbs. Hoping to make some good habits and stick to them. I went to my first spin class last week - it was hell. It took all of my will power just to pedal the whole time let alone all the crazy stuff the spin leader was doing. So my goal for the end of june is to be able to keep up with the spin leader! Let's do this!!
  • Tcoleman0805
    Tcoleman0805 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LettyBz wrote: »
    Hey there! I am 25 and have always struggled with my weight (junk food kweeeen). I just started my journey (again) last week. My overall goal is to lose 60lbs. Last weigh in was 227lbs. Hoping to make some good habits and stick to them. I went to my first spin class last week - it was hell. It took all of my will power just to pedal the whole time let alone all the crazy stuff the spin leader was doing. So my goal for the end of june is to be able to keep up with the spin leader! Let's do this!!

I love it! I have always wanted to try a spin class but have never taken the time to find one in my area. I just (re)started my journey in May so kudos to you for getting back on the bandwagon. Let's make this the last time! We got it! Keep me posted on your progress in spin class!
  • CiLaw04
    CiLaw04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 trying to lose 80ish lbs before I graduate college in 2 years (2019) I just started tracking a month ago so wish me luck!

SW: 232
    CW: 223
    GW: 140-150ish

My goal for June is to lose atleast 6lbs and to cut out bread! (My biggest temptation)
    Feel free to add me!
  • lillifer23
    lillifer23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party and don't know if I still count because I have 40 lbs to lose now.
    I'm 22
    My starting weight was 215
    I'm currently at 185 ish, although I lost a lot from getting my tonsils out so might be gaining some of that back hopefully not.
    My goal is around 150

My problem is I get weight off in the summer, last summer lost 25 lbs and gained back about 15 of it again. Although I've lost half of my goal I know I'm very good at stress eating it back. And another problem is i do let myself go for special occasions which isn't a problem for me the problem is I've had too many lately so maybe I shouldn't for every special occasion haha.

My goal for June is to just stay on track with eating and exercise a good amount because I am very busy so I need to get to exercising a good amount a couple times a week.

Feel free to add me! And I also have Fitbit but don't know how to add people on it.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Height 5'4
    Age 23
    SW 217
    CW 197
    GW 145

My goal for June is to find a gym near me with a pool and swim at least twice a week, and go to the gym at least 2 other days a week. And to make sure every weekend a good portion of it is spent outside, doing activities such as hiking, swimming, etc.

I have a fitbit as well, so if anyone is on fitbit we can add eachother, always looking for more friends!