You guys know what this means?

Options
Kian98
Kian98 Posts: 2 Member
So there's this girl I kinda like so last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Heck if I know. I'm relationship stupid. Try asking her out. If she says no, then you will know she wasn't interested.
    If she reacts like she's appalled that you would even suggest such a thing, then I would recommend finding a new trashcan & wall in a completely different location to stare at while you daydream. At least until that awkward mortified feeling in the pit of your stomach goes away every time you encounter her in passing.
    That was always my game plan.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Wait.

You want me to understand what a women is thinking?

That's pretty funny....
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    It means just what we all already knew, they're all crazy.
  • SalMRiina
    SalMRiina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    "Grab her BY the *kitten*"- Current President of the United States of 'Merica
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    You should ask Emma
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    dc8066 wrote: »
    You should ask Emma

This is *kitten* brilliant advice!
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Kian98 wrote: »
    So there's this girl I kinda like so last monday I was staring into space & i was staring at the trash can & i see the girl i liked looking at me while she was walking over to throw something in the trash can. Then later I was staring at the wall & when i look over she was Leaning her Head Against her Hand While looking at me & smiling. Then on Wednesday i heard her saying ” i don’t know why he looks at me.

Make a god darn move already . She done her part . She smiled , she put herself in your orbit and you ain't gettin the hints .
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    wtf is this? glee? you heard someone say something about you and instead of clarifying or engaging right there and then you decide to wait and post on the Internet asking us to decipher her thoughts and feelings? cmon man sort that *kitten* out.

and to answer your oringal question. It means *kitten* all if you don't do anything about it.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Why would you stare at the trash can?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I bet you like to stare at ceiling fans too...dont you?

Edit: forgot to answer your question. I don't think she was talking about you. You say you stare at objects, space. She said "he" looks at her..... It's not that difficult to figure out
  • Kian98
    Kian98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I often glance at people and I'm not thinking about them at all, or I'm actually looking through them.

More interaction between you two is required before anyone can say what it means because at the moment it just sounds like she doesn't know why you keep obviously staring at her.

yeah but today when i was hanging out with my friends at the mall & i havent seen this girl since school ended so i guess she was there with her boyfriend or something & i guess she saw me and she maybe said somthing and that made him looked over at me. because when i turn around i saw a guy looking at me. but the thing is i didnt see her so idk if he was hiding from me or something?
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I don't think she's into you, bro
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I often glance at people and I'm not thinking about them at all, or I'm actually looking through them.

More interaction between you two is required before anyone can say what it means because at the moment it just sounds like she doesn't know why you keep obviously staring at her.

yeah but today when i was hanging out with my friends at the mall & i havent seen this girl since school ended so i guess she was there with her boyfriend or something & i guess she saw me and she maybe said somthing and that made him looked over at me. because when i turn around i saw a guy looking at me. but the thing is i didnt see her so idk if he was hiding from me or something?

I think you're supposed to be at least 18 to be on this site. I think.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Make sure to turn off the notifications to your 2nd FB account (if you have one) before asking her out.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Kian98 wrote: »

You have some talented eyes because you were looking at
    1) Space
    2) Trash can
    3) Girl

all at the same time. Steve Buscemi?

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Take the next step. Send her a FB friend request.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options

Not to burst your bubble but she might have said to him, "there's that guy that kept staring at me in school."

That's pretty much what I thought.