NSV- Waist Trainer

Options
BanmoxWriter
BanmoxWriter Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2017 in Success Stories
Four months ago, I started on MFP- weight loss has gone incredibly slow. There's been a lot of stress and i think that was a major factor. I purchased a large waist trainer about three months ago for my lower abdomen, hoping that might be helpful for me, but when it arrived I couldn't squeeze my giant butt into it. I was really disappointed, but I saved it anyway.
Well, on a whim, when I noticed I had lost a total of 14 pounds since March, I decided to see if I could fit into the waist trainer- WELL I CAN!
I have a long way to go, don't get me wrong, but this is a damn good feeling.

Replies

• ROSLE26
    ROSLE26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Have you seen any success with your waist trainer?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    Options
    ROSLE26 wrote: »
    Have you seen any success with your waist trainer?

The OP hasn't been back since June of 2017, so I don't think she'll be able to answer your question. How much success can one get from squishing one's internal organs?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against a nice corset now and then :wink: but waist-training isn't going to change your shape once the trainer is off.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Oh... a waist trainer is a corset.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!