Hello

Options
jfwahl
jfwahl Posts: 6 Member
I'm new to MFP and I think ilove this site! just what I was looking for. I don't have many friends that seem to use this just like 6-7 so I would love to add some more friends. I have about 55 lbs to loose and I will not give up until I make it.

Replies

• kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Ok, friend request sent :)
  • AngieF1260
    AngieF1260 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just joined this month, too. No friends using this at all! Have about 40 pounds I need to lose. Have lost 4 since starting on July 7. Slow and steady wins the race! Love myfitnesspal!
  • jfwahl
    jfwahl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Slow is the best way to loose weight! Your doing great!
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have been here since June. I absolutely love MFP. I have found my group of friends to be so encouraging and inspirational. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
    Friend request sent. Have a great weekend.
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You can friend me if you like :)
  • BeautyNBrainZ
    BeautyNBrainZ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi...decided to get back on this thing...on a new plan now and loving the results. I've lost weight before from diet and exercise and gained back. The most I've lost is about almost 30 lbs in 5 months. All gained back in about a year. I worked so hard to lose it too. I plan on keeping it off this time as I have found a plan that is fool proof... 23 lbs in the past 30 days...I'M ECSTATIC...when I'm done I'll be given the opportunity to learn what makes me gain, lose, and stabilize my weight... 23 days left to go :-) ADD ME!!!
  • wanabthinagain
    Options
    I just joined today. I will send a request and we can help each other :)
  • shaplebound
    shaplebound Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're off to a great start with MFP, great support and helpful sites, posts from all of our MFP group to read, really does help... May you have an enjoyable experience through your journey of weight loss and a lifestyle change...
  • rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    cool buddy, request sent :)