Accountability Partners

Options
Hey all ... I am looking for accountability partner(s). I am very competitive so I know having someone to track with would be a huge help. Im 23 years old and own a business, so I'm extremely busy. 2 years ago I took a type of medicine and it shot me from 180lbs to 250lbs in just 4 months ... most discouraging thing of my life! Now that I'm off the medicine, I need to lose the weight I gained. I'm looking to lose about 110lbs total. My husband will start a fitness regime as well, so if they are any couples that would like accountability partners that also works!

Thank you! :)

Replies

• huggiespice
    huggiespice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for an accountability partner too. I have fun but at times high stress job that keeps me busy. Due to recent medical issues my weight has skyrocketed. I'm looking to lose around 80 to 100lbs. Let's do this!
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    So am I. I have about 50 lbs to lose!
  • mtlopez02
    mtlopez02 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I yearn for accountability as well but we need to figure out a plan for how to make this work. I feel like I've been down this path before and then derail - stop checking status updates and community posts. My goal is to lose 50 lbs.
  • Appeysappeys
    Appeysappeys Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I am 26 and i have 30 pounds that needs to go, i am determined to do it all in one go this time. I would love some accountability and support. I just started a ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting if anyone is interested.