Need friends

Options
alyssakhartwig
alyssakhartwig Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2017 in Getting Started
Trying to get back with my healthy eating but I need all the motivation and support I can get. Please add me so we can keep each other accountable!

Also- please don't use this as a way to spark up conversations with me that aren't fitness related. I'm not new here but just looking to expand a little more and get some more support. I'm happily taken and if you message me, I more than likely will not reply. Don't mean to sound rude but I'm already sick of getting messages that are in no way fitness or nutrition related.

Replies

• elizabeth090786
    elizabeth090786 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like :)
  • ashs1684
    ashs1684 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The same here! I'm hoping to find some new recipes as well :) Any one can add me as well
  • swilcox593
    swilcox593 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to trying friends/buddies for accountability. I am in my 60's and not out to find chit-chatty people but find people lIke me who wants help. I've lost 21 lbs going it alone. Hope I have not come off too abrupt. I am just serious about getting back into a healthy lifestyle.
  • ciclamino1
    ciclamino1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! What are y'all doing for exercising? I'm biking and walking with my dog. I need some serious help with my sweet tooth though :smiley:
  • Steelytech
    Steelytech Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a weight loss journey of my own and looking to make some friends for support through it
  • BAnimal85
    BAnimal85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hy everyone.My advice is to do small steps,set up small goals and be dedicated and patient.After you will see results should be more easy to stay motivated.If you want loss weight you should avoid simple carbs and saturated fat,do not eat with 3-4 hours before bedtime.Try to train fasted,to see if is helping you(because your energy stores will run out fast your body will start to use storage fat for energy)and train at least 30 min with moderate intensity.Good luck
  • DonnaB147
    DonnaB147 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me tho but i can't remember how to add people so y'all all add me to please
  • apprelaw
    apprelaw Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! :) feel free to add me.. I'm active again but all of my old friends are inactive now.. would love to friend new people for motivation and inspiration!
  • apprelaw
    apprelaw Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ciclamino1 wrote: »
    I'm in! What are y'all doing for exercising? I'm biking and walking with my dog. I need some serious help with my sweet tooth though :smiley:

I recently join a gym, i've been doing 30 mins of cardio a day.. not much but its a start

• JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    1190 + day logging and active, open diary and workouts. here to help you if your interested, add me
  • Calicore
    Calicore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight but regained it so starting over again. I would love some new friends and need support. Please add me.