Does your diary make you crave foods?

Options
OhMsDiva
OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
This happens to me from time to time. I am logging or pre-logging my food for the day and I see another food in my frequent list and it makes me want to go eat that food. Some days I will just type in the food so that I do not have to look in my foods and see some foods that I had eaten on another day. Does this happen to anyone else?

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    No, the food section of this site does, though! :laugh:
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    With regular entries, not so much. But for recipes I input at some point, YES! Just thinking about the recipes I've input is making me crave black bean & butternut enchiladas, omg.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    What really bothers me is Taco bell commercials. because I like taco bell from time to time. but even more so since they closed the closest taco bell to me and now i cant get it anymore.

Hence the commercials are extra torture ... look at this food you cant have.. not yours!
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    What really bothers me is Taco bell commercials. because I like taco bell from time to time. but even more so since they closed the closest taco bell to me and now i cant get it anymore.

Hence the commercials are extra torture ... look at this food you cant have.. not yours!

Saturday I had a smothered steak burrito and cinnabon delites. I hadnt had taco bell in over a month so it was good.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I pretty much eat the same things every day and all my ingredients are logged separately, so I don't see like "cheeseburger" in my recents. Also I haven't eaten a cheeseburger in like 6 months.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    No. Only Instagram pictures of food or recipes on Tasty (YouTube channel and FB page). Which is why I only watch their healthy meal prep videos. And now I can't wait to cook on weekends :/
  • limex
    limex Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    No. But I was watching Top Secret Recipes where they were trying to duplicate Mrs. Field's cookies, and I would have killed for a Mrs Fields cookie right then.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    No, but reading a discussion about peanut butter here triggered me to have a pb binge last week.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I love the answers. Thanks for playing along, btw I had not had Taco bell in years and they opened one literally around the corner from my house. I went every week for a couple of weeks then I was over it but I am thinking of going Friday for a Steak burrito supreme al fresco, which basically is just no cheese.