Developing rigour around goals

Options
24in24
24in24 Posts: 8 Member
edited June 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
As an A -Team fan, the phrase "I love it when a plan comes together!" brings a smile to my face

Same smile appears when steps toward my fitness goals happen as the result of a good, realistic plan

What's the plan then? For me,
It's about preparation. I have found that if my meals are prepared in advance, then it's a lot easier to get toward my goal.

I spent 10 dollars on re-usable plastic trays and snap seal bags. I fill them up with my food for the day - boom done!

Any other actions MFP community use to ensure adherence to your goals? I'd love to hear itc6j2z6hzsubc.jpg

Replies

• DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I plan my workouts every week. I write the time down on my calendar - IN INK. I make those appointments consistently now.
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    24in24 wrote: »
    As an A -Team fan, the phrase "I love it when a plan comes together!" brings a smile to my face

Same smile appears when steps toward my fitness goals happen as the result of a good, realistic plan

What's the plan then? For me,
    It's about preparation. I have found that if my meals are prepared in advance, then it's a lot easier to get toward my goal.

I spent 10 dollars on re-usable plastic trays and snap seal bags. I fill them up with my food for the day - boom done!

Any other actions MFP community use to ensure adherence to your goals? I'd love to hear itc6j2z6hzsubc.jpg

That is what i have done since i started MFP back in january.
    Works a treat for me. Ive also got a wipeable calander on side of my fridge which i write down every evening meal im having for that month. A bit OTT but eorks for me.
    Helps me prepare meals and make sure i have the foods in my house.
    I also write down when and what i need to prepare on a seperate white board(also on side of my fridge