Runderwear

Options
294Rich
294Rich Posts: 171 Member
Dopes anyone have personal experience of runderwear? Seamless running underwear, it's not cheap but the reviews are mixed, but generally positive. I have a 10k coming up in less than 2 weeks and wonder if I should give them a go?
www.runderwear.co.uk is their website for those who don't know.

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Personally I tend to wear compression shorts under my running shorts for longer runs and races but this seems (pun intended) like a good idea.

If you're going to try them get them as quickly as you can in order to get some training time with them before race day, the last thing you want are surprises when racing.

I may just have to check out their merino wool ones for my winter time running (it gets down to -40C in my neck of the woods on occasion)

Good luck with your race!
  • _RNR_
    _RNR_ Posts: 875 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    My go-to's
    1. Compression
    -or-
    2. 2Toms Sport Shield (better than #3)
    3. BodyGlide.. it's sorta ok

Generally I don't mix things up before a race. But, it's only 10k so it shouldn't kill you...
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    All good advice. Seems like they all do the job pretty well. Compression shorts might ride up on my chunky thighs though. Need to get some runderwear things bought asap, I'll report back in a couple of weeks! :)