Any funny, motivated people that want to keep each other accountable!

Options
Hi all! My name is Artemis (Greek origins, born and raised in Montreal, QC) but please call me Diana!

I am friendly, funny and desperate to motivate and be motivated!

In one week, I am heading to Estonia where, two French friends, an Estonian and I will do some intense hiking. After that, I will head to Norway where I will be a volunteer at Extreme Sports Week! I am so so so excited but also, so not as fit as my friends that I will be going with! Please, someone, keep me accountable to posting what I eat! Thursday, I will have access to a scale and after I weigh myself, I want to start tracking my food!

I was supposed to weigh myself this morning, but I was absolutely terrified to! Actually, I believe that I lost weight (because some friends and coworkers told me that I did) but nonetheless, I have been scared! It is the first time in my life that I felt so unfit!

Anyone want to do this together? As of Thursday (tomorrow I can't!), want to do this journey with me?!

Much much much love!!

By the way, we can do this in an unjudgemental, happy way!!

Di

Replies

• GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • vb8675
    vb8675 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Surely we can!
  • Momoyafah
    Momoyafah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Sounds like a great summer!
  • Artemis_diana
    Artemis_diana Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Added you guys!! Cheers! Let's do this!
  • kcspm
    kcspm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!! I'm super fun and sarcastic. I also love traveling and experiencing new cultures. I speak 3 languages and I'm on a quest to lose 100 lbs. I just started in May at 250lbs and Im down to 227lbs!
  • SelfConscious17
    SelfConscious17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me and I'm definitely looking for others who are in the process of a weight loss journey. When you hold yourself accountable it makes the process easier I feel.