new 'round these parts.

dcgfit
dcgfit Posts: 2 Member
heya, everyone. during a bout of determination, i made the decision to download this app in hopes of collecting a little extra motivation while on my weight loss journey. and if you're here, then it's safe to say that you are too! <3

with that being said, i would love some encouragement from people around the world who are taking their very own journey. we can help each other!! feel free to introduce yourself, tell me your goals, and add me as a friend. if you're interested, here's a tidbit about yours truly:

name's kota. i live in america, adore animals and nature, and goodness in the world makes my heart full. i'll be 20 this year (yikes) and thanks to lovely job opportunities, me and my boyfriend are living in a camper whilst traveling the states. i've had the same goals in mind for years. i have drowned in the abyss of self-hatred. i have failed, time and time again. so here i am, a woman who has wanted to lose weight and exceed society's expectations ever since junior high school. a woman who has never worn a bikini in public or privacy due to the sheer embarrassment of how she looked. a woman who is so beyond ready to work for the health and body she has always dreamed of, but in all the right ways instead of the wrong ones.

my starting weight is 160–165lbs (fluctuates) and my goal weight is 120-125lbs. i want to tone, define, turn fat into muscle, but still keep some weight on my thighs, booty, & bust. :p i know with every fiber in my being that i'll achieve my dream body. especially with your help!!

thanks for the read, and i look forward to all the ways this community helps me on my journey. <3