Ladies over 50+ that is my group!

Options
MVElf
MVElf Posts: 6 Member
My family and friends call me "Shorty", no reason, my feet touch the ground, same as theirs.
I am 77, worrying 78. Have pretty much attained my goal, and am just maintaining now. I exercise 7 days a week, usually for about 45 minutes, except on Sunday (half that) and then sometimes I slack off on Wednesday, when I bowl in the evening. I figure 2 miles a day is enough.

Live in Oregon, and today it is lovely. Blue sky with puffy clouds, in the high 70's, just about perfect. But rain due again tomorrow evening.

I don't garden, or walk outside. We live in country, many steep hills, and I have found walking on asphalt roads makes my hip hurt, so I confine myself to the treadmill. Tolerable, as long as I have my Kindle down there, or a book on CD. So am afraid I really have nothing to share, no goals, just continuing along on my personal path. Will admit it took me 6 months to lose the 35 pounds I needed to. Have managed to log into MFP for 1026 days. So am feeling smug.

Take care, ladies.

Replies

• dhbookee53
    dhbookee53 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your share was great. I'm not set on a goal really either. I am 53. I have lots of plans for my retirement and I've got to get in shape for it. Just time for me to start taking care of my greatest asset - ME!