Seeking sweet snack suggestions

Options
13»

Replies

• TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    bowl of strawberries drizzled with some chocolate syrup and 2 quick squirts of Redi-Whip - under 100 calories
    stick a chocolate chip in a raspberry
    Keto fat bombs - I just replace the fake sugar with coconut sugar
    Date rolls - I prefer the ones rolled in coconut
    Frozen mini-Snickers are 45 calories (the real mini's not the snack size unfortunately)
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    David's tea has a lot of delicious dessert-like teas that have no sweeteners, I find them really helpful.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    AlphaEcho7 wrote: »
    I have a horrible sweet tooth, but I'm trying to cut down the amount of sugar in my diet. Unfortunately, I can't have the diet options of anything because my stomach reacts badly to artificial sweeteners. I don't want to go completely without sweet things because it's basically my favorite part of eating, haha. Other than fruit, what's everybody's favorite low-sugar dessert or snack?

This is totally nerdy, but I LOVE protein bars for curbing my sweet tooth. Oh Yeah and Grenade have some really awesome ones that taste just like candy bars while remaining nutritious
  • lgill1127
    lgill1127 Posts: 47 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    doton221 wrote: »
    Lara bars are good! They're also made from just a few ingredients. However they're higher in calories (200/220 per bar) so you'd definitely have to plan for it

I like buying the mini Lara Bar packs. I've seen them at my local Target!

Edited: sometimes if I want to try a new flavor that doesn't come in mini size I'll slice it in half and seal the open end/other half with a chip clip or tape to eat in a day or two.