After baby weight

I am 20 years old, I recently had a baby on 4/20/17 and am only 10 pounds away from being where I was before. I want to loose additional weight as well!

Replies

• gretchendenio
    gretchendenio Posts: 9 Member
    Me too girl
  • trilogyhr
    trilogyhr Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me. Mom of three and trying to lose it from all 3. I gained a little with each one.
  • trilogyhr
    trilogyhr Posts: 10 Member
    @jtburnside I'm just trying to increase my cardio and increasing my weight training. If everything is more tone I could care less about the scale.
  • katiemaher24
    katiemaher24 Posts: 3 Member
    Iv just had a baby by c section need to lose 2st to get back to my weight can't wait to get it off but Guna be a while b4 I can run again so healthy eating at min
  • saipriyaa97
    saipriyaa97 Posts: 10 Member
    My baby was born on the 6th April 2017 and I'm trying to lose the pregnancy weight too, I'm 2 kg away from my pre-pregnancy weight but I wanna get down to my lowest weight :) Anyone feel free to do add me and we can be motivational friends lol. I feel like the net 1200 calorie diet is the best way to go and I always lose weight and feel really good on it xxx
  • lisamarieeaj
    lisamarieeaj Posts: 5 Member
    Hello im new on here, i have 3 kids 3 and under, my son just being born 19th April via c sec. I have put on the most weight with him, ive never been so big in my life. I weigh about 70kgs and i want to be back at 56kgs. Im breastfeeding, been doing light weight workouts but wanting to hit up a gym again, i live remote now so access is a bit farout for me. My eating is going well i eat alot of healthy foods but i am hungry alot! Dont want to cut down my food intake at B,L and dinner as i dont want my milk supply to reduce... any tips ladies??