Let's try this again...

Options
I was a member back in 2010 through 2012, and I followed everything religiously. Life happens...and babies happen. Except my "baby" will be 3 in August and I haven't done very well at losing the weight. I ballooned up to 275 when I was pregnant, then stuck at about 220 for a while. I finally got off my butt and started walking. Stayed at 210 for a while. I got a job at a warehouse, and that helped but I'm stuck.

I ride horses, or used to. I do have a horse available for me to ride, but I only get out once every two weeks or so. I've been going to the gym sporadically with my boyfriend, who is insanely in fit.

Anyways!! Looking for fellow horse riders, or something, to add and motivate me. I notice when I have more friends, I tend to do better.

Replies

• Aljoneshop
    Aljoneshop Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds very familiar! I've been on here, weight watcher, keto, etc and looking for friends too. Was 217 when I got pregnant with my 2nd son 2 years ago and gained 35lbs. He's 15 months and I'm still trying to get back to that 217 to start my journey back up where i left it. Only 2lbs away! Then on to the 50lbs left. I have a 5 year old quarter horse and my mom owns a boarding facility right down the street. That's part of my stress right now. Making time for a 12 year old, a toddler, working out, taking care of my horse while working full time and still trying to have a marriage and not pass out by 7pm lol.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! I was 244 and now am 156. Still going down.