Luvo frozen dinners

Options
I have been having a really tough time eating within my calories lately... I just gave up for a little while unfortunately. Any ways I wanted to try and get back on track but don't have a lot of motivation so I thought I would try some frozen meals that way I can just microwave them... and the serving size would be already portioned (I am an over water and try as I might I cannot stop myself from second or thirds so it helps to not have an option).

Has anyone tried these? I had the enchiladas yesterday and wasn't super Impressed but today I had the tandoori inspired spiced chicken and it was AMAZING!! It was only 270 calories for the whole meal! 440 mg sodium, but honestly for right now I am trying to focus on just trying to get back on a weight loss trend instead of weight gain, so I'm ignoring things like that which would just overwhelm me before.

Does anyone have any favorite frozen meals they like? It doesn't have to be this brand, but I'm assuming that there are hit and miss frozen meals across the board so knowing ahead of time would be much better!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I really like the Sweet Earth brand -- they make burritos and meal bowls. They have a Curry Tiger burrito with lentils that I just love, a Big Sur breakfast burrito with tofu and potatoes, and all the meal bowls I have had have generous portions of vegetables (by frozen meal terms).
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I really like the Sweet Earth brand -- they make burritos and meal bowls. They have a Curry Tiger burrito with lentils that I just love, a Big Sur breakfast burrito with tofu and potatoes, and all the meal bowls I have had have generous portions of vegetables (by frozen meal terms).

Yum! Thank you for the ideas, I am going to check our stores for that brand next time!! I love burritos and burrito bowls. And I love veggies :smile: