Lost 24 lbs in 3 months, halfway to my goal!

Options
brendacs21
brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
edited June 2017 in Success Stories
Hello my name is Brenda , I started my journey (again) March 8, 2017. I started at 178 lbs I am 37 years old and 5'2. Even though I am not at my goal I am proud of my halfway mark. I have not weighed this since 2009! The reason I forced myself to finally do something about my weight is because I had high BP with every pregnancy and it kept coming back in the last year. I was also diagnosed as a prediabetic. My doctor put me on medication to help with the weight loss. Although it did curb my appetite I have pushed myself to work out. I would consider myself apple shaped, still have a lot of upper body fat I need to lose :smile: SORRY DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE PICS SMALLER!

a5spasv60bqi.jpg

69qgxrhk6wrs.jpg

Replies

• wendysstorm
    wendysstorm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job. Keep up the good work!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Good job your doing great
  • CathReese33
    CathReese33 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    well done x
  • determinedn513
    determinedn513 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very motivating
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful- well done!
  • ZobiaaaQ
    ZobiaaaQ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! Wow you look amazing. Keep it up !

If you don't mind me asking, what is it that you're doing ? Like diet/excercise
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!!
  • PattyG327
    PattyG327 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! I am also 37 years old with hp. I got preclampsia in the last weeks of my pregnancy.
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I started using Saxenda which was prescribed by my doctor due to my history of high blood pressure, pre-diabetes and obesity. I currently work out , eat less and try to limit breads and pastas which I used to indulge in.
  • Decten1988
    Decten1988 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep it up... Congrats!
  • anner143
    anner143 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    so encouraging!
  • daciamatthew
    daciamatthew Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!