Tell me your worst!

Options

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    As if eating seconds of strawberry birthday cake wasn't bad enough, thirds with ice cream might win the prize in this contest.

Only because you haven't tried "Elvis" dessert pizza. :D
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,765 Member
    Options
    This is the closest description I could find to a piece of cake I had at one of those fancypants "artisan" bakeries:
    http://www.desireempire.com/2013/07/coconut-cake-with-passionfruit-butter_29.html
    43501 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Tewsy87 wrote: »
    What is the worst/most unhealthy/way too tasty thing you ate this week?

I ate strawberry shortcake....oh well

I'm fortunate in that I don't get cravings for cakes and pastries and that kind of stuff too often.

But it's the middle of winter here, cold and dry as all hell, and I'm definitely overeating carbs. I love *kitten* instant ramen, but this stuff I had today is 600 cal for a serve (almost half my daily limit).

samyang-seafood-flavour-noodle-soup-125g.jpg

• missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Too much wine. Full fat ice cream. Twizzlers Bites.
  • cherrypalmosa
    cherrypalmosa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I ate lasagna, pizza and chocolate ice cream last night. Its too unrealistic for me to reject those foods after my week long strict diet.
  • stv1520
    stv1520 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburger. And the cheese was the spreadable cheddar like "Merkt's" that ya use for cheese and crackers. Wow was that good. No fries-cole slaw. But- I did polish off 4 16 0z. cans of Dos Equis... Damn
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    kalonism wrote: »
    I put ice cream on my oatmeal (pretty sure I'm going to continue doing this, heh). I tried weetabix for the first time and loved it, ate about three servings. Also ate more cereal than usual. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Flakes, special k, etc. It all fit into my calorie goal though, so I'm good :)

In aus, weetbix have a slogan "how many do you do?" - national sportspeople are on the ads eating their serves. Some eat 10/11! (I think I'd need that many to be satisfied too... They don't fill me up at all!)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    So I was at the store to get salad fixin's and my wife texts me, get a small sourdough to go with dinner. Of course who argues with sourdough so I grabbed it. When I got to the checkout there was a Jalapeno Cheese bread in the basket (I must have somehow grabbed it when I grabbed the sourdough) and I thought, "well it would be rude to ask the cashier to put it back." Anyhow, it's a 40 min drive home depending on how long you wait at the checkpoint and I thought a small piece while I'm driving and well, it was the kind where the jalapenos and cheese are not just on top, but baked in ribbons all through it and well ya know... it was long wait at the checkpoint and I that was my 1200 calorie oops. :#
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    A big ole helping of carrot cake with cream cheese icing. Yummmmm. I had the calories to spare but so much for low carb that day.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    In the process of moving, which is always stressful. I've been averaging anywhere from 2,800-3,000 calories the past couple weeks. Not too awful of food choices though.
  • andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    KFC Boneless Banquet. 852 cals but it was good. Fortunately I restricted my diet during the day so I can keep under my limits
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    The reason I'm back on here... I ate a KFC after doing somewhat well with healthy eating for the past few weeks, felt guilty and then signed myself back up for my fitness pal:')

You shouldn't feel guilty for having KFC once...

I have takeout a few times a month. No regrets. :)
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The reason I'm back on here... I ate a KFC after doing somewhat well with healthy eating for the past few weeks, felt guilty and then signed myself back up for my fitness pal:')

You shouldn't feel guilty for having KFC once...

I have takeout a few times a month. No regrets. :)

Agree.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options
    I put ice cream on my oatmeal (pretty sure I'm going to continue doing this, heh). I tried weetabix for the first time and loved it, ate about three servings. Also ate more cereal than usual. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Flakes, special k, etc. It all fit into my calorie goal though, so I'm good :)

In aus, weetbix have a slogan "how many do you do?" - national sportspeople are on the ads eating their serves. Some eat 10/11! (I think I'd need that many to be satisfied too... They don't fill me up at all!)

That's interesting! I agree, they're not very filling for me either. In fact, I heard about people warming it up or adding honey and other toppings to it.

I know plenty of people who have weetbix porridge (made with warm milk and mushed up), and adding stuff is popular - fruit, honey, spreading them with honey/jam/Pb before milk etc
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    As if eating seconds of strawberry birthday cake wasn't bad enough, thirds with ice cream might win the prize in this contest.

@AnvilHead Dare me. I've got some pizza dough balls ready to rock-n-roll with it. What's the recipe?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options

@AnvilHead Dare me. I've got some pizza dough balls ready to rock-n-roll with it. What's the recipe?

Cinnamon brown sugar butter spread for the "sauce", topped with peanut butter and sliced bananas. The place we had it used peanut butter morsels instead of actual peanut butter, but it would probably be even better with the real thing!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options

Cinnamon brown sugar butter spread for the "sauce", topped with peanut butter and sliced bananas. The place we had it used peanut butter morsels instead of actual peanut butter, but it would probably be even better with the real thing!

I'll leave this here.... Go down to the bottom for dessert pizzas. They are to die for, and may give you some more ideas!

http://theoandcopizzeria.com.au/#menu
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options

I'll leave this here.... Go down to the bottom for dessert pizzas. They are to die for, and may give you some more ideas!

http://theoandcopizzeria.com.au/#menu

Very cool. I've got the stuff to make a few of those right now, and the calories to spare.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Flavored coffee creamer

I wish I could drink straight up black coffee but I can't..... I'm a big puss.