Wedding Weight

Options
Cbaka27
Cbaka27 Posts: 35 Member
This forum has been a great motivator for me. I started MFP while eating a McDonalds #1 Large meal and watching my wife log her food. I thought it would be funny to see what my meal added up to. It was 1200ish calories and MFP said I should only get 1500 a day if I wanted to lose 2 lbs a week. I logged the next day just to see if I could do it. I have logged every day and am now on day 80. I have only gone over my net calories once in those 80 days (Easter Sunday) and have logged EVERY thing before it goes in. I am also averaging 16,000 steps a day on my Fitbit. Today is day 80 and I hit a new mini goal!!!! My current mini goal was to be at my wedding weight 218 (30 lbs lost) lbs from 2002. My next goal is to hit my half way mark 214 (34 lbs lost). Keep working it and keep pushing. I come to this site every day to stay motivated.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I hope you're now eating more than 1500 cals?
  • Cbaka27
    Cbaka27 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I hope you're now eating more than 1500 cals?

I know I need to do better. Most days I am b/t 1500 and 1800.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!