Would love to make some new active friends on mfp!

Options
jessmadhavan
jessmadhavan Posts: 7 Member
Hi I'm Jess from London :) I love my fitness pal and I love viewing other peoples diaries and journeys and fitness routines! Add me up if you love to log everyday and share your journeys!!

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I own a London Fog rain coat.
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Lol its a good brand.
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jess from London :) I love my fitness pal and I love viewing other peoples diaries and journeys and fitness routines! Add me up if you love to log everyday and share your journeys!!

define active jess!!!

Active on here or active with fitness. Because on mfp those are two very different things...on here, rarely are people both.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Invite sent.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »

define active jess!!!

Active on here or active with fitness. Because on mfp those are two very different things...on here, rarely are people both.

You're friends with the wrong people then.

nahh bro. My friends list is empty. I don't add folk for exactly that reason.

Even when I had an FL of over a hunnie mfp'ers all it was was folks moaning about others or stupid "motivational" quotes. ner a exercise was saw.

let's face it even in the other areas of the forum, this *kitten* ain't all bout dat fitness.