Blew my calories today!!! Help

Options
I had a craving for melted mozzarella and ate. I feel guilt because I did awesome exercising!! So I am hopeless now!

Replies

• idk319
    idk319 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your exercising would have earned you extra calories. Don't feel guilty!! :)
  • raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    idk319 wrote: »
    Your exercising would have earned you extra calories. Don't feel guilty!! :)
    Thx
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Just log it and forget it.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Relax. You are not awful.
    Eat good for the rest of the day. Tommrow is a new day.
  • beanz744
    beanz744 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i often have 1 or 2 bad eating days but i always try to save the week. no biggie, move on n fight another day. u can save the week coz even a 600 cal overage is only 100 cal a day in the next 6 days.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You ate food you didn't kill someone. Stop the guilt and just get back to your deficit.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You ate food you didn't kill someone. Stop the guilt and just get back to your deficit.

This
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    You should feel guilty, oh wait you didn't eat the heart of your enemy, throw babies into the river Nile, or take a bite out of a whole kit kat you just ate food. Don't feel guilty because you ate food! That's not healthy.

Melted mozzarella is so good. I went over my calories yesterday because I ate two hostees cupcakes, I don't feel guilty because it's food and feeling guilty doesn't help.

Relax
  • edlanglais5
    edlanglais5 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    How many calories over? I did this once and made up for it over the next few days. I went 400 over and, for the next four days, went 100 under my goal. I could have just as easily did 50 under for the next eight days. Not the end of the world.