Cheat meals

Options
I'm having dinner out tonight as a treat and a cheat meal what is the healthiest cheat to have if there is such a thing??? Cheers

Replies

• KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Grilled salmon......
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Just enjoy yourself and have fun. Get back to logging tomorrow.
  • crb426
    crb426 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Avoid fried.
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on you . Where are you in your weightloss journey? During my previous attempts I would pick my cheatmeal to be anything I wanted/ anything I was craving. I didn't even try to be healthy but then I would derail and turn it into a cheat weekend. Then I would try the just order a salad but I would feel cheated out of a good meal. Now I pick something I do crave but I try to balance it out, like if we go to a Mexican restaurant I make sure not to eat the whole container of chips/salsa like I used to lol. I will have a handful, I try to get a water instead of coke and I don't eat every single thing on the plate. I leave so much more content than in the past, I ate what I wanted but did not stuff my face!
  • haleyhodge78
    haleyhodge78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think something of course not fried, but something that you have been wanting. But just remember to keep portion in mind and don't overeat.