just a quick hello

Options
Hi, I've been losing weight since last August. 42lbs now! I decided to do a lifestyle change and not a diet. I eat pretty much whatever I like....just a lot less of it these days. I've learned a lot about serving sizes and actually enjoy exercise now. I just added this site a week or so ago. I really like having the food diary available .It keeps me motivated and the calorie finder feature is great! I wish everyone well on their own personal fitness journey!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 42lbs! Wow! And welcome to MFP. it is a really great site! :flowerforyou:
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has a wealth of information and plenty of support and motivation! It sounds like you are doing a great job with your journey. I also tell my friends that I've made a lifestyle modification. I'm not dieting either:) I just modified a few things portions, and exercise. Basic and easy. I have been at this for 160 days. MFP has kept me focused and helped me in so many ways. There are a ton of wonderful tools on this site.

Welcome, Congrats on losing 42 lbs and have fun!!!:flowerforyou:
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, congrats on your losses so far.