Before and during... almost 50lbs lost

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
edited June 2017 in Success Stories
The biggest I have ever been. 225lbs ish and I had been in a wheel chair for 5 months until June/July 2016. This was Christmas 2016. I honestly had no idea how big I was. I was bedridden for 5 months and I had no mirrors I could see myself in (I mean I was in a wheelchair so I was pretty low to the ground lol). My boyfriend didn't even say anything until I'd lost about 30lbs and he's like huh you do look a lot smaller and shrugged it off. I was pretty big and looking back it's shocking to me. I'm sure it looks worse as I was sitting down and wearing a hoodie but still! Lol. I don't take a lot of pictures and I found this one from my boyfriend's phone.

fnz6owtexday.jpg

This is me now at a friend's place! Down about 47-48lbs. 178lbs and 5'4".

3d5yef2n550q.jpghq57laysekhz.jpg

My goal is 127lbs unless I'm happy beforehand. :) Wish me luck.

Replies

• suriti
    suriti Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress!
  • Verity1111
    Options
    suriti wrote: »
    Wow! Great progress!

Thank you! ignore my exhausted look that doesnt go away with exercise lol. I have 3 kids who cause that. Lol.
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! I love your hair colour/skin tone :)

Well done on your hard work and great progress.
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a great Job. :)
  • Verity1111
    Options
    I am still working hard! Thanks for the encouragement!!! ^_^ I hope I can keep it up! I've had a rough few days but I am going to try to hit the gym in the morning and I have at least kept my steps per day up!
  • mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the awesome results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!