Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Joined Fittness

ivadaeBl
ivadaeBl Posts: 23 Member
I went and done it. Something I thought I would never do in my life because I despise exercising. But, I joined the gym I've been there a week now I go 2-3 times a week I'm loving it I have 3 classes I go to as well as working out. I do water aerobics, spinning, and would you believe I am trying the Zumba Hip Hop ? oh my goodness what a workout it was such a workout that I no longer have a hop because my hip dislocated itself ran out the door and said it had enough LOL

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Tsk, tsk. And at your age. You should be, you know, sitting on a couch and watching your stories.

NOT.

Rock on, girl. Rock on.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    ivadaeBl wrote: »
    I went and done it. Something I thought I would never do in my life because I despise exercising. But, I joined the gym I've been there a week now I go 2-3 times a week I'm loving it I have 3 classes I go to as well as working out. I do water aerobics, spinning, and would you believe I am trying the Zumba Hip Hop ? oh my goodness what a workout it was such a workout that I no longer have a hop because my hip dislocated itself ran out the door and said it had enough LOL

Break a leg

...so to speak