New here

I just heard about this app last night, so today is my first day. I've been cutting back calories and exercising daily for a couple of weeks now. Turns out I took the calorie-cutting too far and started getting weak and pretty short with my family. So this app should help me keep on track. I'm not sure how long I'll use this, as my husband and I are hopefully going to be trying for a second child before long. So, I'll have to make some adjustments based on doctors recommendation.

Anyway, that's the first reason I want to try to get in shape. My mother had a difficult pregnancy with me because of her weight, and she's been obese since then. I want to avoid that. I figure if I can start off being less overweight, I have a good chance of having a healthy 9 months!

Replies

• andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Erica, love that you have a goal in mind, i.e. that you want another child. I agree, not eating enough calories will make you feel rubbish and make you short with people. It happens to me too but it can be handled. MFP is a good way to achieve this. Please add me as a friend and I'll be happy to help you reach your goals.
  • slimmons_1
    slimmons_1 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm here if anyone wants help just add me