Drink logging

Options
dalerst
dalerst Posts: 174 Member
Quick question on drink logging, how many of you actually log all your daily drinks including tea, coffee, alcohol etc?

Replies

• MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    I do. Mostly because I have to watch my sugar but boy can it be easy to drink your calories.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    If they have calories they should be logged. Tea and black coffee are one thing but you could spend a lot of calories on alcohol. Why would you not log it?
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I log anything with higher than negligible calories. For me that means logging everything except water, coffee, tea, and diet pop or diet lemonade.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,054 Member
    Options
    I log everything with calories.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I log coffee so I'll know when to stop. I log water so I'll know when to keep going.
  • dalerst
    dalerst Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    If they have calories they should be logged. Tea and black coffee are one thing but you could spend a lot of calories on alcohol. Why would you not log it?

I always log my alcohol (when I have it) it was more the team and coffee I was interested in as it's only 20kcal with milk.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    dalerst wrote: »

I always log my alcohol (when I have it) it was more the team and coffee I was interested in as it's only 20kcal with milk.

I log the milk that I put in my coffee.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I even log my water.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I log everything. Even zero calorie drinks such as iced tea, diet soda, etc.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I only log if it has calories. I'm well hydrated so I don't worry about it otherwise.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Only if I get a drink at Starbucks. 1-2 cans of diet soda is what, 8 calories tops? Not a big deal. And the rest of the time I drink water.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I do not log water, coffee or tea. I do log all alcohol and milk (almond, cow, soy, etc).
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,046 Member
    Options
    I do not log water or diet sodas - because no calories.

I do log my unsweetened coffees (20 calories each because of amount of skim milk in it) and any other drinks - because they have calories.

I admit I do not measure exactly each time though - I did this once and now just assume all my coffees have same amount of milk as the first one.