Hello ! I'm not losing weight

Options
Sozu
Sozu Posts: 18 Member
Hello,

My name is Emil, I'm 22 years old (soon) and lives in a city named Luleå that's located in north Sweden.

I started to workout last year in beginning of September as I noticed I'd start to get fat. Started off with jogging for a whole month and then I bought a gym membership.
Started with strength training which I had done before but just for a couple of months as I lost motivation.
This time though, I started to use barbells and dumbbells, learned new exercises etc. It all just became more fun and I were very motivated. I now just didn't want to get rid of my fat, but also gain muscles.

Now it's been 10 months since I started and I been noticing some results. My weight before I started it all was about 83 kg, but for my strength training and cardio, I managed to go down to 72 kg and then I kind of stayed there trying to remain the weight and make my fat turn into muscles.

However, the past 3 months or so I haven't noticed very much progress, and I just want a huge motivation boost and see some results and go for a goal.
I haven't counted calories for like 5 months now, but I thought it could be great to do so.
I used Shape Up Club before, actually I begun doing so again for some days ago. But now when I found out MyFitnessPal (I heard about it before when I joined Fitocracy, but never looked more into it), I think I rather go for this one as it seems to be free most of the things that ain't on Shape Up Club.

Now my goals are to gain weight.
My current weight is 78 kg, and I think I would like to bulk to 85 - 90 kg and hopefully get stronger and gain some muscle volume etc, which I also guess will boost my motivation even more.

That's it.

[edit]
And my plans are to bulk now, until the new year or however long it will take.
And then I will make a slow cut for a half year or so, until I'm ripped for June 2014 or something like that.