Sharing MyFoods and Recipes?

Options
sgrbear724
sgrbear724 Posts: 11 Member
I've been on MFP for a while and my husband now wants to join up too. I'm very excited. Is there a way that he can access my recipes and foods so that he doesn't have to log things in individually all over again when we eat supper together and stuff? Thanks! ~R

Replies

• rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    When my husband was using MFP he could go in to my diary and copy foods to his. He couldn't copy the recipe but he could copy my diary entry and then just change the amount to what he ate. I can't remember how he did it with the app but it looks like with the desktop site you would just select "Quick Tools" and then copy it to the correct meal. It will copy the whole meal so if I ate something he didn't (different salad dressing, etc) he would just delete that after he copied the meal.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    When my husband was using MFP he could go in to my diary and copy foods to his. He couldn't copy the recipe but he could copy my diary entry and then just change the amount to what he ate. I can't remember how he did it with the app but it looks like with the desktop site you would just select "Quick Tools" and then copy it to the correct meal. It will copy the whole meal so if I ate something he didn't (different salad dressing, etc) he would just delete that after he copied the meal.

You do it the same way on the app. I copy things out of my SO's diary all the time. Once it's in his diary, he can save whatever it is as a meal if it's something you eat frequently.

• beanz744
    beanz744 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    set each other up as friends n share your dairy then he can copy every u eat over to his
  • sgrbear724
    sgrbear724 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch.

(Or munch, perhaps. har har)