Newbie Trying To Lose 100+ Pounds

Hi my name is Stephanie. I am 49, happily married and have 2 kids ages 10 & 8. I am a Christian. I have some illnesses, Fibromyalgia, Trigmenial Neuralgia, sciatica, degenerative disks and recently found out I have Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR). I know losing weight will help a lot of these things. Physcal therapy has helped me get my sciatica under control for now, also the torn meniscus I have in my left knee. I have young children and want tp be able to get around better and play with them, not to mention just be here longer and see them grow up. I have lost 17 pounds on my own but I know I need support to keep going.

Replies

• mgross78
    mgross78 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm Mandy. I'm single mom of 2 boys, 19 and 9. I too suffer from fibromyalgia, and arthritis. Since my divorce, depression has gotten the better of me. The weight doesn't help that at all. My friend introduced me to this app with her tremendous weight loss and inspiration. I've lost 2 pounds in a week. I've started adding exercise but it's hard to do working 2 jobs. This has helped me maintain my willpower to keep going, even tho it's hard to do at times. Best of luck to you! (It is nice to know we're not alone in this fight! )
  • stephgodsgirl
    stephgodsgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, yes it's very nice to know we aren't alone in all this. God bless you that you have fibromyalgia and arthritis and working two jobs! Good for you for the two pounds lost already.We can do this. Thank you for responding to my post :)