Entire can of Fat Free Reddi Whip

Options
2»

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    An entire can has 185 calories?? Sounds legit. Maybe a new snack idea for me haha
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    scarlett_k wrote: »
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    Never used Reddi Wip but just read some info about it and it sounds gross to me.

Nitrous oxide is the propellent used to dispense the product, which is actually made w/real cream, and there are warnings against inhaling the gas which can apparently cause tissue damage due to the pressure and cold temp.

A 1 sec spray or 2 tablespoons of Original Reddi Wip is apparently only 15 cals w/1g (9 cals) of fat but an entire can supposedly contains 600 cals and 20g (or 180 cals) of fat.

I never eat whipped cream to begin with but, if I did, I'd prefer to pour a pint of heavy cream into a bowl and wisk it by hand or with an electric blender to make some instead.

The amount of nitrous oxide you could inhale from a whipped cream can is negligible and certainly not going to hurt you! The dose makes the poison and in this case you would struggle to get any dose at all, seeing as you can't inhale at the same time as swallowing.

Yeah Unless you're doing whip-its (don't do whip-its), you're not getting any of that.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Every time this thread is bumped, I start thinking more and more that it's a good idea. (and here it goes again)

Def a good idea.
  • leanitup123
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    An entire can has 185 calories?? Sounds legit. Maybe a new snack idea for me haha
    8crgsncv5hhm.jpeg
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    Never used Reddi Wip but just read some info about it and it sounds gross to me.

Nitrous oxide is the propellent used to dispense the product, which is actually made w/real cream, and there are warnings against inhaling the gas which can apparently cause tissue damage due to the pressure and cold temp.

A 1 sec spray or 2 tablespoons of Original Reddi Wip is apparently only 15 cals w/1g (9 cals) of fat but an entire can supposedly contains 600 cals and 20g (or 180 cals) of fat.

I never eat whipped cream to begin with but, if I did, I'd prefer to pour a pint of heavy cream into a bowl and wisk it by hand or with an electric blender to make some instead.

The nitrous is the fun part!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I dropped my can of reddi whip and broke the tip. What should I do? FML

Just the tip?

>:)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    8crgsncv5hhm.jpeg

I'll have to try this one day when I'm PMSing hahaha.
  • leanitup123
    Options
    8crgsncv5hhm.jpeg

I'll have to try this one day when I'm PMSing hahaha.

Oddly satisfying haha
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Awesome...on a downer note, it really makes you realize how much air you're paying for in that stuff.
  • leanitup123
    Options
    DX2JX2 wrote: »
    Awesome...on a downer note, it really makes you realize how much air you're paying for in that stuff.

Sugar air ahaha
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Mmm....Redi Whip on a banana(split in half) with some peanut butter and a shot of lite pancake sauce......