Need pals that are active on MFP

Options
Hello. I'm 31 yrs old, 5'2" 156lbs. My goal weight is 125-130. I would like pals who are active on MFP and with similar stats. Please only add me if you will cheer me on and provide support. I will do the same for you. I'm not a friend collector. :)

Replies

• ddaniellemariee7
    ddaniellemariee7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a but younger, but we have the same height and goal! We aren't alone! (:
  • chezmoss
    chezmoss Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm Chez- positive and great a chearleding. I too am looking for active friends too here that are goal oriented- I log daily- also did and intro yesterday.
    Sadly I have no idea how to add friends but you are welcome to do so if you like,
    for the record I'm not a friend collector either.
  • mbeck376
    mbeck376 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Mandi I've got about 100 lbs to loose and am ready to get down to it! I'm not a friend collector and would love to be a support and cheerleader to you!
  • ellie7187
    ellie7187 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm 32 as well and have about 30 pounds to lose. I've used MFP in the past but am just coming back to it now. I think actually having some friends on the app will be super encouraging to stick with it this time around!
  • krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I understand about having friends to help with encouragement. This is my Life Journey! Good Luck!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Hi -- I'm not 5'2", but I'm shooting to lose the same 25 pounds. And I'm looking for folks who share their good and bad days, offer encouragement, and maybe offer a few menu ideas. Best wishes on achieving your new you!
  • jmmran03
    jmmran03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31, 5'6 and also looking to push down to 130. Will add you!
  • eowynblythe
    eowynblythe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! Feel free to add me as well. (I've been curious about tone it up too :))
  • eowynblythe
    eowynblythe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I sent ya'll requests :)
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!