Netflix Suggestions?

Options
MaggieS712
MaggieS712 Posts: 147 Member
I'd love to have an ongoing list of Netflix suggestions just leave the name of the suggestion and a lil summary of it!

Replies

• Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I just started The 100 ...97 years post nuclear apocalypse, humans have been surviving on a space station and they send 100 criminal teenagers back to Earth to see if it's inhabitable again.

great show
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The Marvel Netflix Exclusives: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and, when it comes out: Defenders.

Caveat: I'm in Canada. Not all Netflix affiliates may carry everything:

Star Trek Deep Space 9. OUAT, Dickensian
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    The Marvel Netflix Exclusives: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and, when it comes out: Defenders.

Daredevil is great and Jessica jones is fine and the other two are meh
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options

They sort of grow on me after re-watch.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Unbreakable kimmy schmidt, just try to not watch all three seasons in one sitting

Yes! That show is hilarious!

Master of None is good too. I liked the first season better than the second though
    I didn't like that one

They sort of grow on me after re-watch.

I couldn't finish iron fist because I really didn't like how Danny was just an idiot or a meanie, Luke cage was awesome but after a while it was just people shooting at his hoodie, you know?
  • sugargrammy45
    sugargrammy45 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    A couple of my favorite series are Midsomer Murders which is a British murder mystery series and NCIS which is USA based. Both are fabulous. I also love Murdoch Mysteries but Netflix only includes the first 7 seasons and there are so far a total of 10 seasons.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Sherlock
    Arrow
    The Flash
    Royal Pains

Arrow and the Flash are more fun if you watch them in order of air date - lots of cross over episodes
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Schitt's Creek: Eugene Levy and his family live a charmed life from a then-successful movie rental chain until their possessions get legally taken (I forget why) and they have to move to this podunk town that the dad ironically bought as a gift for his son.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Also Supernatural: Two brothers who hunt supernatural beings get caught up in a bunch of *kitten* all the time and have the worst luck ever
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Sherlock
    Arrow
    The Flash
    Royal Pains

Arrow and the Flash are more fun if you watch them in order of air date - lots of cross over episodes

Oh man I love flash, I also love arrow, just started watching season five and I like it a lot! Both of those shows are current right now too
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    Portlandia or Documentary Now. Both have super quirky humor, only 20 minutes per episode with lots of little skits. Similar to SNL, and created by Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein.

• captainfantastic94
    Options
    Portlandia or Documentary Now. Both have super quirky humor, only 20 minutes per episode with lots of little skits. Similar to SNL, and created by Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein.
    I love portlandia

• fitnurse09
    fitnurse09 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Orange is the New Black!!! Enough said
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Peaky Blinders.
    Damn, I need new episodes.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member