Kick the habit!

Options
My personal addiction is sweets. I want chocolate or any kind or cookies, and I seem to want it everyday. What are some suggestions or replacements so I can slow down a little bit or quit on the sweets.?

Replies

• namelesshere
    namelesshere Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    one serving of semisweet chocolate chips, savor each morsel and build into your calories. Walk a few extra steps to cover it.
  • veganj1
    veganj1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you need good ol will power. Get sweets out of your system for a couple weeks and the craving will go way down. Once the craving is taken down having the occasional sweet won't kill you.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been eating fruit with a little whipped cream. Like pineapple. Yum. Or I will also have a couple individual pieces of dark chocolate (85 calories)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Big bowl of ripe strawberries with a sprinkle of cocoa powder and whipped cream.
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I allow leftover calories for Nature's Bakery Brownies. It's 2 small brownies per package and technically a serving is 1....but no. So I leave an extra 180 calories in my budget to have 2 small brownies and a glass of milk. They're all natural and have protein and fiber, as well. Knowing I already logged them and can have them makes it easier to just wait and eat them as a late night snack. And since they're filling, I feel like I had a REAL snack. Give them a shot...they sell them at Giant Grocery Stores (and I'm sure many other chains).
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    th?id=OIP.A2zE1IoMdFQPV_4xkp0wbwEsEo&w=189&h=187&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.05&pid=1.7