Hello Everyone

Options
Okay... yeah, I know it's not the most catchy, original greeting, but I had to start somewhere. LOL. Needless to say, I'm very pleased to meet you all.

I'm new to this community but not new to the game, having battled with many different health issues over the years as a result of Lupus. This time, it would seem that the flare is affecting my body's ability to handle cholesterol, effectively sending my levels into the atmosphere despite generally good eating habits. It means having to track everything to perfection for a while, so that I can get back on top of what a year ago was just fine. With help and support, I know I can do it, and I would love to connect with some of you and help you with your journey as well.

Take Care Everyone!

Replies

• andyzee69
    andyzee69 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • SFBoomr
    SFBoomr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this community but not new to the game, having battled with many different health issues over the years as a result of Lupus.
    I have Lupus, too, as well as other health issues. I'm also new to the community. I'm deconditioned and have some muscle wasting so I'm working on getting fit, gaining muscle mass, and losing body fat. A tall order!