Like this, do this, post this, persona above you...GAH!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Please like this or your manhood will shrink 2 inches.

I likes it and my manhood grew six inches. Something seems wrong here.

What do you plan on doing now that you have an 18" manhood?

I can't seem to think about anything but boobs so I keep getting distracted.

Pass out when you get a woody... I imagine it's similar to the feeling you get when you stand up too fast. Might be embarrassing when you are attracted to a girl and you literally swoon when she walks by jiggling in all the right places.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    LonniJay wrote: »

Pass out when you get a woody... I imagine it's similar to the feeling you get when you stand up too fast. Might be embarrassing when you are attracted to a girl and you literally swoon when she walks by jiggling in all the right places.

Well my boobz are quite noticeable the way they drag on the floor behind me, so I don't think anyone will notice my other situation.

I was wondering what I kept tripping over
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member

Well my boobz are quite noticeable the way they drag on the floor behind me, so I don't think anyone will notice my other situation.

I am immediately reminded of a National Geographic I saw as a child of a lady with dangly boobs so long her baby and 5 year old were nursing on them while sitting next to her and they drooped waayyy down. Like 3 foot long tits, it was a little tramatic at the time. :/
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

just think how good of a soccer player you might be....
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member

it's getting hot in here
  • ManimalLover
    ManimalLover Posts: 83 Member
    Booooo book of faces! I deleted mine 3 months ago.. not because of what other people were posting.. because of the way it made me feel! Made me feel super self centered and vain.

This place brings that side of me out

I downloaded this app years ago, but recently got back on it. I'm hoping it doesn't make me feel vain/superficial.

I had an epiphany before I deleted my Facebook.. I woke up on a Saturday morning and the FIRST thing I did was check my Facebook.. not only did I check it, but I checked it with the intention of " I wonder if anybody commented on my post or liked my new profile picture! Or I wonder if somebody tagged me in anything!"

So I smoked a bowl.. sorted through my thoughts and ended up deleting it.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Booooo book of faces! I deleted mine 3 months ago.. not because of what other people were posting.. because of the way it made me feel! Made me feel super self centered and vain.

how you doin'?
  • ManimalLover
    ManimalLover Posts: 83 Member

how you doin'?

Haha.. doin' good. Just relaxing after a hectic day at work. How bout yourself?
  • BedsideTableKangaroo

how you doin'?

Haha.. doin' good. Just relaxing after a hectic day at work. How bout yourself?

doing well, thanks. 'bout to hit the sack, have a great one!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member

I can't afford this. Hell, I don't even swim anymorr, just to keep up appearances.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I can't afford this. Hell, I don't even swim anymorr, just to keep up appearances.

Haha. I wish I knew who the three people were who liked it :D
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Haha. I wish I knew who the three people were who liked it :D

*raises hand*
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    I really #like it #when friends use #11million #pointless hashtags on a #post that's not even #public.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I really #like it #when friends use #11million #pointless hashtags on a #post that's not even #public.

#hashtag #becauseitscool #saidnooneever
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ahhh excuse me Mr @Timshel_ pretty sure Chit Chat's been pretty yawn worthy lately..js :p
    There's been some real nuggets of.... *kitten*
  • take2spicy
    take2spicy Posts: 296 Member
    :D
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Ahhh excuse me Mr @Timshel_ pretty sure Chit Chat's been pretty yawn worthy lately..js :p

It's lame lately .
    The fun people got bored or tired of being flagged and banned.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2017

It's lame lately .
    The fun people got bored or tired of being flagged and banned.

I agree.. damn flagger wouldn't be so brave if they were named ..asshat!!..
    Ive seen posts flagged lately that obviously arent about the content of the post but some private agenda of the flagger against the poster..