Me 3 years and 35 pounds ago. Does this weight look too skinny on me?

Options
2»

Replies

• HayItsRenee
    HayItsRenee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I think you look great. People are going to criticize everyone. Do what makes you feel healthy and comfortable.
  • missdelainie
    missdelainie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think people see different things I'm 5'2 and like 108 and we look around the same obviously differently shaped cause everyone is naturally different! But when I was 104 I was most confident... I don't think anyone called me to skinny? Maybe behind my back?? Lol I just wanna be skinnnyyyy!!! Lol
  • tomorrowistoday0000
    tomorrowistoday0000 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look great, just do it the healthy way. :)
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Go for it!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that you looked stressed out and tired at that time and people said skinny instead of either of those descriptors. If you are working toward that goal in a healthy manner, chances are you'll have a healthier look--better skin, less chance of tired eyes, stand up straighter, etc.
  • Molly_234
    Molly_234 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'm just going to ignore the haters and go for it!
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    You look lovely in that picture. If you can achieve and maintain that look again through healthy eating (at an appropriate calorie intake) and physical activity, go for it!
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Molly_234 wrote: »
    I got to that weight by stress, not eating regularly and walking almost everywhere I went. I'm trying to loose the healthy way this time but is this goal unrealistic or too skinny? I lost and gained so fast last time but now that I'm doing this the healthy way, It just seems like it's taking forever to get the weight off! I

I think you look fine but I see this as the problem. Let's get to our goals in a healthy way. Doing it the Healthy way will preserve muscle mass. Be patient!
  • tahilson
    tahilson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've learned people will always have something to say. Be happy and enjoy your fabulous size you look nice sweetie