Charge 2 or alta hr

Options
Anyone have either of these trackers and do you like it?

Replies

• gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have charge 2 and I like it. but I wear mine only during workouts and runs. I have a small baby and I tried to wear it 24/7 and she keeps pulling on it.
  • jeanettagroce
    jeanettagroce Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Charge 2 and I love it. I wear it 24/7, except when it's charging or I'm in the water. It really has been a good little motivator for me, which I wasn't expecting. I love the app, too.
  • chelllsea124
    chelllsea124 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have the charge 2 and i absolutely love it. I wear mine 24/7 except for when I shower, of course. I track food, water, weight, sleep... pretty much everything. It has helped me track my heart rate while working out so I can familiarize myself with my heart rate zones. Hope this helps.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Charge 2. I think the only difference is the Charge 2 is wider and it has GPS capabilities....

You are going to love it. I wear mine 24/7 except when showering and charging. I don't even want to walk if I don't wear it...lol
  • RhiAndy11
    RhiAndy11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I did a lot of research on fitness watches last week before getting the garmin vivosmart hr+
    it had the least cons and now that i have it i love it. its as accurate as they can get! only let down is sleep tracking id say but thats not important to me. it pairs with my fitness pal and helps to track calorie intake/output. definitely worth looking into if you havnt already ordered something else x
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I did a lot of research on fitness watches last week before getting the garmin vivosmart hr+
    it had the least cons and now that i have it i love it. its as accurate as they can get! only let down is sleep tracking id say but thats not important to me. it pairs with my fitness pal and helps to track calorie intake/output. definitely worth looking into if you havnt already ordered something else x

Agreed, this one's great, notice everyone else says they have to take it off in the shower. Not Garmins, totally waterproof. I don't mind the sleep tracking on the Garmins, it's alright compared to FitBit.
  • RhiAndy11
    RhiAndy11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    yeh i can go swimming with this one!
    To be fair the sleep tracker worked great the 1st 2 days i had it when i was off work. i work night shifts occasionally and it didnt seem to pick up the fact i was asleep in the day time. think it only logs your sleep during the hours you set for your normal bed time and wake time. but that's the only issue iv had with it x