Females with 50lbs or more to loose

Options
CassieR6
CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
Hello all! I have been on here off and on for years. I keep trying to start over but with no success. But I have a feeling this is it, I am fed up with being considered "medically obese" I wasn't even this big 9 months pregnant with my daughter. I need to get in shape and healthy not only for me, but my husband, and my kids. Not to mention we want to try and have another baby but I refuse to do it until I get healthy. So I am here once again to do this. I could use other women who are in the same boat as I or have the same goal weight. I would like to loose between 50 to 60lbs. The most I have lost in the past was 35lbs, but I know I can do this with a little help. So where are my other ladies at?? Feel free to add me if you would like!!

Replies

• jpmullady
    jpmullady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose too! I'm trying the Keto woe of eating. So far no success! But, I keep trying
  • 280days_keto
    280days_keto Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am also hoping to lose 50lbs. Add me if you'd like. I'd love to offer support
  • jpmullady
    jpmullady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks!
  • bradylover12
    bradylover12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Go ahead and add me! I have about 45-50 more pounds to go!
  • emoua05
    emoua05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'd like to lose that much too!!!
  • RebekahAnn88
    RebekahAnn88 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Trying to lose 50-60lbs and wanting our first baby once that happens
  • AishaBraziel
    AishaBraziel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I have a lot to lose.
  • dillydaisys
    dillydaisys Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Cassie, nearly everything you wrote was me to a T except the wanting another baby part. Just over a week ago I also thought this was it, I've got to do something now about this because the longer I leave it it'll only get harder. I had friends that were on board with me in the past and we'd go walking for exercise but they soon fell of the health wagon and then I'd give up too. I'm doing it no matter what now. For myself I have to feel good. I'm 34' 5'5' and want to lose 34kg.
  • miss_spooky83
    miss_spooky83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 116lbs to lose, please feel free to add me. Ive just joined x
  • kii081178
    kii081178 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got 60lbs to lose add me...
  • tmcendarfer
    tmcendarfer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 50lbs to lose! I just started and boy is this hard...
  • curvylicious369
    curvylicious369 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50 to try to have my first baby. I've lost about 90 so far but I'm still a gordycakes and need to finish this journey. I'm just struggling with getting motivated idk why. I've come so far :(
    Idk how to add people but feel free to add me :)
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    OMG !! Your post is my story . Seriously 100 percent . Feel free to add me . I've been on here for years but always fall off the wagon. Open diary but I'm not perfect . Just trying . Good luck