Need to vent

Options
Have relatives over and can't workout in the basement!!

Am going crazy! and losing gainzzzzzzzzz! ARGH.

Replies

• Hendersonjamie
    Hendersonjamie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Why dont you work out outside the fresh air and warm sun will make it more intense and also refreshing
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Unless you are like me and have relatives over for 2 month visits you are not losing gainzzzz.

If it is only a couple of weeks you will probably have to revisit the last weight lifted on each lift, but otherwise you are fine.

Do some gardening digging, planting, laying patios- its like a good work out.

Alternately if you have small children visiting, throw them around, take them on a piggy back hike.
    (Going up and down a flight of stairs a few times with a 7yo on your shoulders is really good for the thighs- ask me how I know :) )

There are all kind of things you can do that can compensate. I get it though, your schedule is off and it's frustrating.

Nice vent, h.

(Had to edit the first word said unleash instead of unless- it was as though spell check knew I was into the beers.)
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    bahaha

yeah you're gonna lose all your gainz.
  • jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Just have them spot you. ;)
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I've only got a few more days to go. I think I'll live but on a bulk my body just wants to lift heavy stuff!!

I snuck one in before dinner while everyone was upstairs. Don't tell. You'd be surprised how short you can make you rest times when you just wanna make sure you finish your sets! I had to bust through 4 sets of 8 rows with only 30 seconds rest on the last one (I only made 6 on that one).